You can update your registered credit card details for continuous subscriptions at any time via the Nexway web portal.
This article applies to Avast orders distributed by Nexway. For Avast orders distributed by Digital River, refer to the following article:
- Open the order confirmation email you received when you made the original purchase and locate the link to make changes to the continuous subscription service. You are directed to the appropriate Nexway web portal according to your location.
- Provide your email address (that you used to make the purchase) and the password from your original order confirmation email, then click Sign in.
If you cannot find your order confirmation email, click Forgot your password? to provide alternative identification information.
- On the Overview page that appears, click Update payment details above the list of your current subscriptions.
- In the Payment and Billing Details section, click Modify Payment Details.
- Select your preferred payment method:
- Credit card: enter the necessary details, then click Save Changes.
- PayPal: click Continue on PayPal and complete the process on the PayPal website. Log into your PayPal account, review the information and click Agree and continue.
Your payment details for your continuous subscription are updated.
- All paid Avast software products
- All supported operating systems