If you need to transfer your paid Avast Antivirus subscription from one Windows PC to another, you have to uninstall Avast Antivirus from the previous PC, and remove such PC from your Avast Account. Then, you can activate your paid subscription in Avast Antivirus installed on the another PC.
Transfer your subscription to another PC
- Uninstall Avast Antivirus from your previous PC. For instructions refer to the following article:
- In your internet browser, go to https://my.avast.com, and log in to your Avast Account.
You need to be logged in to an Avast Account registered for the same email address as you used to purchase your subscription. If you do not have an Avast Account yet, refer to the following article for instructions:
- Go to Devices, and then click your previous PC name in the list to open the status screen.
- Click the Settings button.
- Click Delete from account, a then click OK to confirm.
Once you delete any device, you won't be able to recover any related status information.
- Install your version of Avast Antivirus on another PC by following the steps in the articles below:
- Activate your Avast Antivirus subsription on another PC by following the steps in the articles below:
- Avast Ultimate 17.x
- Avast Premier 17.x
- Avast Internet Security 17.x
- Avast Pro Antivirus 17.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 2, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition - Service Pack 3, 32-bit