Avast Cleanup Premium is a paid product that requires a subscription to use. This article explains how to activate your subscription on Apple macOS.
If you purchased a subscription before installing Avast Cleanup Premium, then you need to manually activate your subscription using a valid activation code. For information about where to find your activation code, refer to the following article:
Activate Avast Cleanup Premium
To activate Avast Cleanup Premium using an activation code:
- Open the Avast Cleanup Premium user interface using one of the following methods:
- Click the Avast Cleanup Premium icon in the menu bar, then select Open Avast Cleanup Premium.
- Click Go in the menu bar and select Applications, then double-click the AvastCleanup icon.
- Click Insert Activation Code.
- Type or paste your activation code (including hyphens) into the text box, then click OK.
Your Avast Cleanup Premium subscription is activated.
Troubleshoot activation issues
If you experience any activation issues:
- Ensure you have correctly entered your activation code, including hyphens.
- In some cases, subscription synchronization may take up to 24 hours after purchase. If your subscription is still not active after this time, refer to the following article:
To learn more about how to use Avast Cleanup Premium, refer to the following articles:
- Avast Cleanup Premium for Mac - Getting Started
- Avast Cleanup Premium for Mac - Frequently Asked Questions
To transfer your subscription to a different device, refer to the following article:
- Avast Cleanup Premium 3.x for Mac
- Apple macOS 10.15.x (Catalina)
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)