This article contains information regarding refund requests for Avast products.
Can I transfer my Avast subscription to a different device?
Yes. To transfer your Avast subscription from one device to another, you need to uninstall all connected products from the previous device, then install and activate all connected products on the alternative device. For detailed instructions on transferring your subscription, select your Avast product below:
Am I eligible for a refund?
Avast offers a 30-day, money-back guarantee from the date of charge for most products. You are eligible for a refund if you meet one of the following conditions:
- Your subscription is within 30 days of the date of charge.
- Your subscription is within 30 days of our notification regarding changes to the End User License Agreement.
- You meet all refund criteria stated in the Avast Cancellation and Refund Policy.
If you meet one of the conditions above, follow the steps in the How can I request a refund? section of this article.
How can I request a refund?
To request a refund for an Avast product, follow the steps below:
- Ensure you are eligible for a refund by reviewing the Am I eligible for a refund? section of this article.
- Read and ensure you understand the Avast Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- If you still want to request a refund, contact Avast Support and include a screenshot of your most recent order confirmation email.
- All paid Avast consumer products
- All supported operating systems