What is included in Avast Ultimate (Multi-Device)?
An Avast Ultimate (Multi-Device) subscription allows you to use all of the 4 product packages listed below:
Avast Ultimate (Multi-Device) can be activated on up to 10 devices simultaneously, on the platforms of your choice. On each device, you can choose to activate all or some of the available products for the relevant platform.
What is included in Avast Mobile Ultimate?
An Avast Mobile Ultimate subscription includes the following products for Android:
You can activate each product on up to 5 Android devices simultaneously.
What is included in Avast Windows Ultimate?
An Avast Windows Ultimate subscription includes the following products for Windows:
You can activate your subscription on 1 Windows PC.
What is included in Avast Mac Ultimate?
An Avast Mac Ultimate subscription includes the following products for Mac:
You can activate your subscription on 1 Mac.
Download and installation
What are the system requirements for Avast Ultimate?
- PC: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (SP2) (32 or 64-bit), 1 GB RAM, 2 GB free hard disk space.
- Mac: macOS 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher with 500 MB of hard disk space.
- Android: Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21) or higher.
- iPhone/iPad: iOS 10.0 or higher.
How do I install and activate Avast Ultimate?
You can use your subscription on the platforms specified below:
- Avast Ultimate (Multi-Device): Your subscription is valid on all platforms (Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS).
- Avast Mobile Ultimate: Your subscription is valid on Android only.
- Avast Windows Ultimate: Your subscription is valid on Windows only.
- Avast Mac Ultimate: Your subscription is valid on Mac only.
For detailed instructions to install and activate Avast Ultimate, refer to the relevant section(s) of the article below:
How do I uninstall Avast Ultimate?
Can I activate products included in my Avast Windows Ultimate subscription on different PCs?
No. An Avast Ultimate subscription can only be used on one PC, even if you do not install and activate all of the available products. If you wish to use your subscription on more than one device, we recommend purchasing an Avast Ultimate (Multi-Device) subscription, which can be activated on up to 10 devices simultaneously and is additionally valid on multiple platforms.
Can I activate every product included in my Avast Ultimate (Multi-Device) subscription?
Yes. You can choose to activate all or just some of the products included in Avast Ultimate (Multi-Device). You can also choose to activate the same product multiple times on different devices.
However, an Avast Ultimate (Multi-Device) subscription cannot be used on more than 10 devices simultaneously. If you are already using your subscription on 10 devices, you can activate additional products on any of your currently activated devices, but you cannot add additional devices.
For example, if you activate only Avast Premium Security on 10 separate devices, you cannot activate your subscription on an additional device, even if you want to start using a product that you have not yet activated, such as Avast Cleanup or Avast SecureLine VPN.
What should I do if my purchased subscription or activation code doesn't work?
If you experience issues while activating your subscription on Windows or Mac, use the Avast webform to resend your subscription to the email address used for your purchase, then try to insert your activation code again. If the issue persists, follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Uninstall all products included in your Avast Ultimate subscription.
- Download and install your chosen product again.
- Insert your activation code into Avast Premium Security or Avast Security for Mac.
For detailed instrutions, refer to the article below:
How can I transfer my subscription to another device?
If you no longer want to use your Avast Ultimate subscription on a particular device, follow the steps below to transfer your subscription from one device to another:
- Uninstall all products connected to your Avast Ultimate subscription from the 'old' device.
- Install and activate your chosen products on the 'new' device.
For detailed instructions, refer to the article below:
My subscription does not appear in my Avast Account. What can I do?
Your Avast Account displays information separately for each product included in your Avast Ultimate subscription. Your account should show subscription information for the each of the products included in your subscription bundle.
- Avast Premier 19.x for Windows
- Avast SecureLine VPN 5.x for Windows
- Avast Cleanup Premium 18.x for Windows
- Avast Passwords 1.x for Windows
- Avast Security 14.x for Mac
- Avast SecureLine VPN 3.x for Mac
- Avast Cleanup Pro 2.x for Mac
- Avast Passwords 2.x for Mac
- Avast Mobile Security Pro 6.x for Android
- Avast SecureLine VPN 5.x for Android
- Avast Cleanup Pro 4.x for Android
- Avast Passwords 1.x for Android
- Avast Mobile Security 1.x for iOS
- Avast SecureLine VPN 5.x for iOS
- Avast Passwords 1.x for iOS
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)
- Google Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21) or higher
- Apple iOS 10.0 or higher