If your Avast Mobile Security does not detect your valid Premium subscription and the app displays the License not found message when you try to restore your subscription, follow steps in this article to resolve an issue.
Clear Google Play Store data by following these steps:
- Open your device Settings and go to Apps.
- Select Google Play Store.
- Storage ▸ Clear Data (or just Clear Data). If prompted, tap OK to confirm.
- Tap the Google Play Store icon on your device's Home screen to open the app. If prompted, accept the Terms of service.
- Tap the Avast Mobile Security icon on your device's Home screen to open the app, then tap Upgrade in the top-right corner.
- Tap ⋮ Menu (three dots) in the top-right corner and select Restore license.
Your Avast Mobile Security Premium subscription should now be recognised.
If clearing Google Play Store data did not resolve your issue, follow these steps to connect to a correct Google Account and restore your purchase:
- Uninstall Avast Mobile Security from your Android device.
- Tap the Google Play Store icon on your device's Home screen to open the app.
- Tap the ☰ icon (three lines) in the top-left corner of the screen.
- If the account that you are currently logged in to is not the account you used during your purchase, follow either step below:
- At the top of the screen, tap the icon for the Google Account you used during purchase to switch to this account.
- If you don't see the correct account listed, follow instructions in the section Switch between accounts ▸ Switch accounts on the Google Play website on a mobile device in the article below from Google Play Help:
- Install and open Avast Mobile Security.
- Tap Get Started ▸ Upgrade Now.
- Tap the ⋮ icon (three dots) in the top-right corner and select Restore license.
Avast Mobile Security should now detect your subscription.
If after performing all steps from the instructions above, the app still does not detect your subscription, proceed as follows:
- Join the Avast Android beta program to install the latest beta version of Avast Mobile Security and perform again steps 5.-7. from the instructions above.
- Contact Avast Support by following these steps:
- Open Avast Mobile Security and tap the ☰ icon (three lines) in the top-left corner.
- Scroll down and tap Help & Support.
- Tap FAQs 5 times.
- Provide your email address and a detailed description of your issue. Then, tap Submit Message.
Avast Support representative will contact you as soon as possible.
- Avast Mobile Security 6.x for Android
- Google Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21) or higher