Sometimes Avast Cleanup Premium or Avast Antivirus reports that the "UI Failed to load. This is really embarrassing...", which stops the whole program from running. This issue may be the result of conflicts with Windows services configuration.
Ensure that the relevant Windows services are set to run automatically, or reinstall the product by following the steps in this article.
- Avast Premium Security 20.x
- Avast Free Antivirus 20.x
- Avast Omni 1.x
- Avast Cleanup Premium 20.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit