Avast Security for Mac has a built-in reporting tool that generates a "support package" to be sent as a reference for Avast Support representatives.
Submit a support package
If a support package has been requested by an Avast Support representative, you can generate it from the Help section.
- Click the Avast Menu bar icon and select Open Avast from the context menu.
- In the Avast Security Menu bar on the top-left of the screen, select Help ▸ Avast Technical Support ▸ Generate support package.
- Fill in your email and name in the feedback form and copy your support ticket number to the Your feedback field to allow Avast Support representative to connect your issue with a support package.
- Click Submit feedback and Avast Security automatically gathers necessary files and sends them to Avast Support for analysis.
- Avast Security 13.x for Mac
- Avast Security Pro 13.x for Mac
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)