Avast Account is a portal designed to help you manage all your Avast subscriptions for different products and devices that are registered to one email address. If you have lost or forgotten the password for your Avast Account, you can restore it easily.
Restore your Avast Account password
- In your web browser, go to https://my.avast.com and click Can't access your account?
- Enter your email address and click Send.
If the system reports This email address does not exist in our system, the address is not yet registered for access to the Avast Account portal. You can simply create a new Avast Account for this email address. For detailed instructions, refer to the following article:
- Click Got it. Then, check your email account inbox, and open the email from Avast with the subject: Forgot your password?.
- Click the Reset Password link to reset your Avast Acccount password.
- Select a new password and enter it twice. Then, click Set password.
- A success notification appears when your password is changed, and you are directed to your Avast Account.
- All available Avast consumer software products
- All supported operating systems