Avast Account is a portal designed to help you manage all your Avast licenses for different products and devices that are registered to one email address. If you have lost or forgotten your password for your Avast Account, you can restore it easily.
Restore your password for Avast Account
- In your internet browser, go to https://my.avast.com and click Can't access your account?.
- Enter your email address and click Send.
If the system reports This email address does not exist in our system, it means that the address is not yet registered for access to the Account portal. You can simply create a new Avast Account for this email address. To do so, please visit the following article:
- Check your inbox for the email account used and open the message Avast Account – password reset. Click the link to reset your account password.
- Select a new password and enter it twice. Then click Change password.
- A success notification appears when your password is changed, and you are directed to your Avast Account.
- All available Avast software products
- All supported operating systems