Avast Account is a portal designed to help you manage all your paid Avast subscriptions. Refer to sections in this article to create and use an Avast Account, or troubleshoot common issues.
Create an Avast Account
An Avast Account is not automatically created when you make a purchase or register for a free product. You need to create an account manually. However, if you register your Avast Account with the same email address used during your Avast product purchase, your subscription automatically appears in your Avast Account.
You can create an Avast Account by visiting https://my.avast.com and clicking Register to sign up. For detailed instructions, refer to the following article:
Navigate the My Subscriptions screen
Go to https://subscriptions.avast.com/ to open the My Subscriptions screen.
The My Subscriptions screen allows you to review and manage your paid Avast subscriptions. The following options are available for each product:
- Review information relating to your subscription, including expiry date, and the number of devices the subscription is valid for.
- Click Copy to clipboard to copy your Activation code. For more information, refer to the following article:
- Click Unsubscribe to cancel your continuous subscription.
- Download the latest product version.
Connect an Avast subscription to your Avast Account
You can manually connect your Avast subscription to an existing Avast Account, even if the Avast Account is registered to a different email address than the one provided when you purchased the subscription.
For detailed instructions to manually connect a paid Avast subscription to your Avast Account, refer to the following article:
Cancel a continuous subscription
- Go to https://subscriptions.avast.com/ to open the My Subscriptions screen.
- Click Unsubscribe under the relevant subscription.
- Select Unsubscribe from future renewals and let my subscription expire on MM/DD/YYYY, then click Confirm.
- Click Got It.
Your continuous subscription is now disabled.
If you are unable to cancel a continuous subscription via your Avast Account, refer to the following article for alternative methods:
You may experience the following issues while creating or logging in to your Avast Account:
You do not know your Avast Account password:
- If you have forgotten your Avast Account password, refer to the following article for troubleshooting steps:
You cannot log in to your Avast Account:
- If you see an error message 'The username or password you have entered is incorrect' or 'MyAvast servers are temporarily down' while attempting to log in to your Avast Account, refer to the following article for troubleshooting steps:
The link in your activation email is broken:
- A broken link occurs when your email provider's formatting mechanism causes the original link to split onto separate lines. Refer to the following article for troubleshooting steps:
For more information about managing your Avast Account, refer to the following article:
To transfer your Avast subscription from one device to another, refer to the following article for instructions:
- All available Avast consumer products
- All supported operating systems