Avast Account is a portal designed to help you manage all your Avast subscriptions for different products that are registered to one email address.
When you try to log in to your Avast Account, you may see one of the following error messages:
- The username or password you have entered is incorrect
- MyAvast servers are temporarily down
- Authorization Error 400: admin_policy_enforced
Troubleshoot when the username or password you have entered is incorrect
This error is usually caused by one of the following issues:
- Entering an email address that is not registered: ensure that you are correctly entering an email address that is already registered as your Avast Account username.
- Entering an incorrect or old password: ensure that the password you are entering consists of at least 7 characters. Check if
Caps Lockis turned on.
If you are still unable to log in, try resetting your Avast Account password. While resetting your password, you can also find out if your email address is registered in the Avast Account database. For detailed instructions, refer to the following article:
If your email address is not yet registered in the Avast Account database, you can use it to create a new Avast Account. For detailed instructions, refer to the following article:
Troubleshoot when MyAvast servers are temporarily down
The usual cause of this error is that service is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance. Please wait a few minutes and try again.
If the same message is displayed after several attempts, contact Avast Support to alert them to the problem and ask for help. We do our best to make the service available at all times, but occasionally problems can arise.
Troubleshoot the error message 'Authorization Error 400: admin_policy_enforced'
This error message appears when you try to log in to your Avast Account using the Login With Google option while you are signed in to a corporate Google Account managed via Google Apps Device Policy. To resolve this issue, try one of the options below:
- Return to the Avast Account login page. Rather than using the Login With Google option, manually enter your Avast Account credentials, then click Login.
- Return to the Avast Account login page and select Login With Google. From the list of Google Accounts that appears, select a non-corporate Google Account (for example, your personal Google Account). If prompted, enter your Google Account credentials.
You are now logged in to your Avast Account.
- All Avast products and services
- All supported platforms