If you need to transfer your paid Avast Antivirus subscription from one Windows PC to another, you have to uninstall Avast Antivirus from the previous PC, reinstall the product on your new PC, then reactivate the product.
Transfer your subscription to another PC
- Uninstall Avast Antivirus from your previous PC. For instructions, refer to the following article:
- Install your version of Avast Antivirus on the new PC by following the steps in the relevant article:
- Activate your Avast Antivirus subscription on the new PC by following the steps in the relevant article:
Your Avast subscription is now active on a new PC.
Troubleshoot activation issues
In some cases, subscription synchronization may take up to 24 hours after purchase. If your subscription is still not active after this time, refer to the following article:
- Avast Ultimate 19.x
- Avast Premier 19.x
- Avast Internet Security 19.x
- Avast Pro Antivirus 19.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit