This article assumes that you have contacted Avast Support and a log file has been requested. For information about contacting Avast Support, refer to the following article:
Create a log file
- Double-click the Avast Cleanup Premium icon on your desktop or system tray to open the program.
☰Menu ▸ Settings.
- Click the Troubleshooting tab in the left panel and ensure the box next to Enable debug logging is ticked.
- Locate the log file in the following folder on your local disk:
- Avast Cleanup Premium 19.x
- Avast Premium Security 19.x
- Avast Ultimate 19.x
- Avast Premier 19.x
- Avast Internet Security 19.x
- Avast Pro Antivirus 19.x
- Avast Free Antivirus 19.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit