After you purchase Avast Cleanup Premium, your product is activated automatically. In some cases, it may be necessary to manually enter your activation code. An activation code is included in the order confirmation email sent to you after purchase.
This article assumes that Avast Cleanup Premium is installed on your PC. For installation instructions, refer to the following article:
Activate Avast Cleanup Premium
To activate Avast Cleanup Premium, follow these steps:
- Open your order confirmation email.
- Scroll down to the Installation Instructions section of the email and copy the activation code.
- Double-click the Avast Cleanup Premium icon on your desktop to open the program.
- Click the Settings icon, select the Subscription tab from the left panel, and click Insert activation code.
- Press the
Vkeys simultaneously to insert your activation code into the text boxes that appear.
- Click OK.
After the activation code is accepted, the message Your subscription is active and the expiration date of your license appears on the Subscription screen.
You can activate your subscription on the number of PCs you specify when you make the purchase. For example, if you purchase a subscription for three PCs, you can use the same activation code to activate Avast Cleanup Premium on three PCs. The number of PCs your subscription is valid for is specified in your order confirmation email.
- Avast Cleanup Premium 17.x
- Avast Ultimate 18.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 2, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition - Service Pack 3, 32-bit