Avast Antivirus supports several languages. You can change the Avast user interface to your preferred language via settings.
You need an internet connection to download and install any additional languages.
Change the language in Avast Antivirus
- Open the Avast user interface and select
☰Menu ▸ Settings.
- Ensure the General and Languages tiles are selected.
If you have already installed your preferred language, go to step 7.
- Click Add New Language, tick the box next to each language you want to install, and click Install Now to confirm.
- If prompted by the User Account Control dialog for permissions, click Yes (or Continue on older versions of Windows).
- Wait while setup updates Avast Antivirus on your PC.
- When the update is complete, click Done.
- On the General ▸ Languages settings screen, click the drop-down menu to select your preferred language.
Your new language is now applied. If it does not change immediately, close and re-open the Avast user interface.
- Avast Ultimate 19.1
- Avast Premier 19.1
- Avast Internet Security 19.1
- Avast Pro Antivirus 19.1
- Avast Free Antivirus 19.1
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit