Avast Ultimate is a subscription bundle purchase that includes the following products for Windows:
After purchasing Avast Ultimate, you need to activate the products using a valid activation code (sometimes called a subscription code or voucher code). Your activation code can be located in a number of different places depending on the purchase method. For example, in an order confirmation email, on an activation card, or within another Avast product. For detailed instructions on how to locate your activation code, refer to the following article:
Activate Avast Ultimate
To activate Avast Ultimate on your Microsoft Windows device:
- Double-click the Avast Antivirus icon on your desktop to open the application, then go to
☰Menu and select My Subscriptions.
- Select Enter a valid activation code.
- Type or paste your activation code into the text box and click Enter.
- Avast Premium Security and Avast Passwords are activated. Click Activate & Install next to Avast Cleanup and Avast SecureLine VPN.
- Wait while Avast Cleanup Premium and Avast SecureLine VPN are installed. If prompted, click Yes to restart your computer.
- Your Avast Ultimate subscription is now activated. You can check your license details on the My Subscriptions screen in Avast Premium Security.
To transfer your subscription to a different PC, uninstall Avast Ultimate from your PC before you activate your subscription on the alternative PC. For instructions, refer to the following article:
Troubleshoot activation issues
In some cases, subscription synchronization may take up to 24 hours after purchase. If your subscription is still not active after this time, refer to the following article:
- Avast Ultimate
- Avast Premium Security 19.x for Windows
- Avast Cleanup Premium 19.x for Windows
- Avast SecureLine VPN 2.x for Windows
- Avast Passwords 1.x for Windows
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit