An additional Avast SecureLine VPN subscription on Apple iOS device occurs if you accept a trial subscription while you already have another active subscription, for instance, when you reinstall the app on your device, or install the app on another device. To prevent activating a secondary subscription during installation, tap Skip, tap Start trial, then tap Already purchased (below the subscription period options).
Refer to the steps in this article to cancel an additional subscription.
- Open Avast SecureLine VPN and tap the Settings (gear) icon at the top-right of the screen.
- Tap Subscription, then tap How to cancel trial & subscription?
- Tap Manage Subscription, then tap the second SecureLine VPN subscription to open more details.
- Turn off Automatic Renewal for the subscription.
Apple confirms that the subscription is canceled. If the subscription trial period has not yet ended, the subscription finishes at the end of the trial period. If the subscription trial period has already ended, the subscription finishes at the end of the current billing cycle. In this case, contact iTunes directly to arrange a refund.
- Avast SecureLine VPN 4.x for iOS
- Apple iOS 5.1 or higher