If you have a paid version of an Avast app on your Android device, and you don't want to use it anymore, you need to cancel your subscription via Google Play Store. The cancellation process is the same for each Avast app for Android.
Follow the steps below to cancel a subscription based on the example of the Avast Mobile Security app.
- Open Google Play Store on your device.
- Tap the Menu icon at the top left, then select Account from the list on the next page.
- Tap Subscriptions to open a list of your current subscriptions, then tap Cancel below the subscription details.
- Tap Cancel Subscription to confirm the cancellation.
Your subscription is cancelled and will stop at the end of the current billing cycle. The cancellation confirmation is sent to your e-mail address.
- Avast Mobile Security Premium
- Avast SecureLine VPN for Android
- Avast Cleanup Pro for Android
- Avast Battery Saver Pro for Android
- Google Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21) or higher