Avast Antivirus supports several languages. You can change the Avast Antivirus user interface to your preferred language via settings.
You need an internet connection to download and install any additional languages.
Change the language in Avast Antivirus
- Open Avast Antivirus and go to
☰Menu ▸ Settings.
- Select General ▸ Languages.
If you already installed your preferred language, go to step 7.
- Click Add New Language. Tick the box next to each language you want to install, then click Install Now.
- If prompted for permission by the User Account Control dialog, click Yes.
- Wait while setup updates Avast Antivirus on your PC.
- When the update is complete, click Done.
- On the General ▸ Languages settings screen, click the drop-down menu to select your preferred language.
Your new language is now applied. If it does not change immediately, close and re-open Avast Antivirus.
- Avast Free Antivirus 20.x
- Avast Premium Security 20.x
- Avast Omni 1.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit