Avast Account is a portal designed to help you manage all your Avast licenses for different products and devices that are registered to one email address.
When you try to log in to your Avast Account, you may see an error message:
- The username or password you have entered is incorrect
- MyAvast servers are temporarily down
Troubleshoot when the username or password you have entered is incorrect
This error is usually caused by one of the following factors:
- Entering an email address that is not registered: ensure that you are correctly entering an email address which is already registered as your Avast Account username.
- Entering an incorrect or old password: make sure the password you enter consists of at least 7 characters. Check if
Caps Lockis turned on.
If you are still unable to log in, you can try to reset the password for the account by following the instructions in the article below. By doing so you can also find out if the email is registered in the Avast Account database, and if not you can create a new account.
Troubleshoot when MyAvast servers are temporarily down
The usual cause of this error is that service is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance. Please wait a few minutes and try again.
If the same message is displayed after several attempts, you may contact Avast Support to alert them of the problem and ask for help. We do our best to make the service available at all times, but occasionally problems can arise.
- All available Avast software products
- All supported operating systems