When your Avast Antivirus displays the text Your subscription has expired, you can either purchase a new subscription to continue using your paid Avast Antivirus or manually switch back to Avast Free Antivirus.
Renew your subscription
- Click Reactivate below the expiration warning.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to select, purchase, and activate your new license directly in Avast Antivirus.
For instructions to manually activate a previously purchased license, refer to the relevant article:
Switch back to Avast Free Antivirus
- Avast Omni 1.x
- Avast Premium Security 20.x
- Avast Free Antivirus 20.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 2, 32 / 64-bit