Avast Driver Updater is a PC performance tool that scans your hardware for broken and outdated drivers, and updates them to prevent problems with your PC.
In some cases, updating a driver can cause problems on your PC, such as audio and trackpads not working properly, or issues with screen resolution and graphics quality. If this occurs, we recommend following the instructions in this article to revert back to the previous driver version.
Restore a driver
Avast Driver Updater allows you to restore individual drivers to their previous version. Follow the steps below to identify which driver has caused the issue on your PC and then restore the driver to its previous version. If you are unable to identify the problematic driver, we recommend following the Windows System Restore instructions.
- Avast Driver Updater 20.x for Windows
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit