Avast Account is a portal where you can manage most of the Avast subscriptions that are registered to your email address. These subscriptions can be for Avast products across all of your devices. For more information about Avast Account, refer to the following article:
An Avast Account is not automatically created for the email address you use to purchase an Avast product subscription. You need to create an account manually. However, if you create an Avast Account with the same email address used during your Avast product purchase, your subscription automatically appears in your Avast Account.
Create an Avast Account
- In your internet browser, go to https://my.avast.com and click Register.
- Type your email address and a password, retype your password, then click Create new account. A success notification appears when your account is created, and a confirmation email is sent to the email address you provided.
Alternatively, click Login with Facebook or Login with Google to use your existing Facebook or Google+ account credentials.
- Check your email inbox for a new message from Avast with the subject line: Please verify your email address.
- Open the message and click the link to verify your new Avast Account.
If you are unable to open the verification link, refer to the following article:
- Click Continue to go to the welcome page of your newly created Avast Account.
Your new Avast Account has been created and you are ready to manage all of your Avast subscriptions and software.
- All available Avast software products
- All supported operating systems