All of the Avast subscriptions that are linked to your Avast Account are displayed on the Subscriptions screen. When an Avast subscription is linked to your Avast Account, the following benefits are available:
- Activation: Activate the subscription on all of your devices using only your Avast Account credentials.
- Billing: Check the next billing date for the subscription, and cancel the subscription directly via your Avast Account if you do not want to be charged.
- Subscription management: Find additional tools and information to help you manage the subscription. This includes download links for all of your purchased products, valid activation codes, and the number of devices where you are currently using the subscription.
If one of your purchased Avast subscriptions is not displayed on the Subscriptions screen, the subscription is not linked to your Avast Account. Follow the instructions in this article to manually link the subscription to your Avast Account.
For instructions, refer to the following article:
Link a subscription to your Avast Account
- Check which email address you provided when you purchased your Avast subscription. This is the email address where you received your order confirmation email.
- Sign in to your Avast Account, and click the Account settings tile.
- Under Email management, click + Add another email.
- Enter the email address that you provided when you purchased your Avast subscription, then click Add.
If you are unable to add the new email address, refer to the Troubleshooting section below.
- Go to your email inbox and open the email from Avast with the subject Please verify your email address.
- Click the Verify Email button.
- Your newly added email address is now verified. If the status is not updated, refresh your browser window, or sign in to your Avast Account again.
All subscriptions that you previously purchased using the new email address are now shown in your Avast Account.
You cannot add an email address to your Avast Account if the email address is already being used by a different Avast Account. If you see the message This email address is already being used in another account, we recommend one of the following solutions:
- Delete the previous Avast Account: This option completely removes the previous Avast Account. Sign in to the previous Avast Account, and click Account settings ▸ Delete Account.
- Delete the email address from an Avast Account: This option removes your chosen email address from the previous Avast Account. Sign in to the previous Avast Account, and go to Account settings ▸ Email management. Click Delete next to the email address that you want to remove. If you want to remove your primary email address, you must first set up an alternative primary email address.
You can now link your Avast subscription to your Avast Account by following the steps above.
To learn more about your Avast Account, refer to the following article:
- All available Avast consumer products
- All supported operating systems