We recommend turning on auto-update in the Google Play Store so your apps can be updated automatically. If you are enrolled in our beta program, that means you can enjoy new features and designs before everyone else, and optionally provide feedback to help shape the product.
Enable auto-update in the Google Play Store
- Tap the Google Play Store icon on your Android device.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper-left corner.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Auto-update apps, and select Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only to keep mobile data consumption down.
- Avast Mobile Security
- Avast SecureLine VPN for Android
- Avast Cleanup for Android
- Avast Passwords for Android
- Avast Battery Saver for Android
- Avast Wi-Fi Finder for Android
- Google Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 15) or higher, exact version depends on the product