If you report a technical issue related to Avast SecureLine VPN, our support representatives may ask you to create a support package. SecureLine VPN for Mac has a built-in reporting tool that allows you to generate the necessary file. The support package may help us determine the cause of the issue and speed up its solution.
Generate a support package in Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac
- Open the SecureLine VPN user interface using one of the following methods:
- Click the Avast SecureLine VPN icon in your menu bar and select Open Avast SecureLine VPN.
- Click Go in the menu bar and select Applications. Then double-click the Avast SecureLine VPN icon.
- Ensure the Avast SecureLine VPN window is active, then click Help in the top-left menu bar and select Avast Technical Support ▸ Generate support package.
- If prompted, enter your administrator password and click OK.
- Wait while Avast SecureLine VPN generates the support package.
- Select a location and name for the generated file, then click Save.
- Locate the support package file and attach it to your email to Avast Support.
- Avast SecureLine VPN 3.x for Mac
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)