If you reported to us a technical issue related to Avast SecureLine VPN, our support representatives may ask you for creation of support package. SecureLine VPN from Mac has a built-in reporting tool that allows you to generate the needed file. The support package may help us determine the cause of the issue and speed up its solution.
- Installing the standalone version of Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac
The following instructions assume that SecureLine VPN is already installed on your PC. If the program is not installed yet, read the following instruction first:
Generate a support package in Avast SecureLine VPN for Mac
- Open the SecureLine VPN user interface using one of the following method:
- Click the Avast SecureLine VPN icon on your menu bar.
- Click Go on the menu bar and select Applications. Then double-click the Avast SecureLine VPN icon.
- Click Help on the menu bar in the top-left corner of the screen and select Avast Technical Support, then select Generate support package.
- Type your password and click OK, ...and SecureLine VPN starts generating the support package.
- Select a location and a name of the generated file, then click Save. File can be found later in the selected location.
- Avast SecureLine VPN 2.x for Mac
- Avast Security Pro 12.x for Mac
- Avast Security 12.x for Mac
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks)