After purchasing Avast Driver Updater, you need to activate the product using a valid registration key (also called an activation code or subscription code).
Activate Avast Driver Updater
Your registration key can be located in a number of different places depending on the purchase method. For example, in an order confirmation email, on an activation card, or within another Avast product. For instructions on how to locate your activation code, refer to the following article:
To activate Avast Driver Updater on your Microsoft Windows device:
- Double-click the Avast Driver Updater icon on your desktop to open the interface.
- In the bottom-right corner of the interface, click Register Now.
- Type or paste your registration key into the text box, then click Activate Now.
Your Avast Driver Updater subscription is now activated.
Troubleshoot activation issues
To troubleshoot activation issues, reinstall Avast Driver Updater on your PC and activate it again. For reinstallation instructions, refer to the following articles:
- Avast Driver Updater 2.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit