This article contains troubleshooting steps for issues related to Avast SecureLine VPN on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS platforms.
For general information related to Avast SecureLine VPN, refer to the following articles:
- Avast SecureLine VPN for Windows and Mac - Frequently Asked Questions
- Avast SecureLine VPN for Android and iOS - Frequently Asked Questions
Why can't I access my email when Avast SecureLine VPN is connected?
When Avast SecureLine VPN is connected, you may experience problems sending emails from an email client, such as Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, or Apple Mail (Mac). For more information, refer to the following article:
What should I do if a website reports that my location is incorrect?
If a website reports that your location is incorrect, or if you suspect that your location is not properly hidden, refer to the following article for detailed troubleshooting steps:
Why am I getting the error, "Sorry, the SecureLine VPN server has refused your license file"?
This error commonly occurs when your account has been temporarily suspended for violating the terms of our End User License Agreement. To reactivate your account, contact Avast Support, and include a screenshot of your most recent order confirmation email. To contact Avast Support, use the contact form linked below:
Why am I getting the error, "Maximum connections reached"?
This error occurs when too many devices try connecting to the Avast SecureLine VPN servers using the same activation code.
To troubleshoot this error, follow the steps below:
- Ensure SecureLine VPN is not activated or connected on any unused devices.
- If you suspect your activation code is being used without your permission, contact Avast Support, and include a screenshot of your most recent order confirmation email. To contact Avast Support, use the contact form linked below:
What should I do if Avast SecureLine VPN is unable to establish a connection?
If SecureLine VPN is unable to establish a connection, refer to the relevant section below for troubleshooting steps.
- Avast SecureLine VPN 5.x for Windows
- Avast SecureLine VPN 3.x for Mac
- Avast SecureLine VPN 5.x for Android
- Avast SecureLine VPN 5.x for iOS
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Apple macOS 11.x (Big Sur)
- Apple macOS 10.15.x (Catalina)
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Google Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23) or later
- Apple iOS 12.0 or later
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch