Problems with the DNS servers from your internet service provider can compromise the functionality of certain Avast products on Windows, Mac, and iOS. You may experience the following issues:
- Avast SecureLine VPN:
- Avast SecureLine VPN cannot establish an internet connection, or you cannot browse the internet while connected to Avast SecureLine VPN.
- Other Avast products:
- Avast does not accept your valid activation code, so you are unable to activate a paid subscription.
- Avast installation repeatedly fails.
Your DNS settings are now changed.
- Avast Premier 19.x for Windows
- Avast Internet Security 19.x for Windows
- Avast Pro Antivirus 19.x for Windows
- Avast Free Antivirus 19.x for Windows
- Avast Cleanup Premium 19.x for Windows
- Avast AntiTrack Premium 1.x for Windows
- Avast Driver Updater 2.x for Windows
- Avast Security Pro 13.x for Mac
- Avast Security 13.x for Mac
- Avast Cleanup Premium 2.x for Mac
- Avast Mobile Security Pro 1.x for iOS
- Avast Mobile Security 1.x for iOS
- Avast SecureLine VPN 5.x for Windows
- Avast SecureLine VPN 3.x for Mac
- Avast SecureLine VPN 5.x for iOS
- All supported platforms