While using Avast Free Antivirus, you could be offered a free trial of Avast Internet Security. If you accept the offer, your program will update to the latest version of Avast Internet Security for a free trial period. You can always switch back to Avast Free Antivirus, or purchase and activate a subscription to continue using a paid version of Avast Antivirus.
Upgrade to the trial version of Avast Internet Security
- When Avast Free Antivirus displays a pop-up message offering you a free trial version of Avast Internet Security, click Start Free Trial to accept the offer.
- The free trial will appear in the cart. Click Agree & Continue, then follow the on-screen instructions and enter your customer information and payment details.
Your payment details are requested so that we can continue to provide you with Avast Internet Security protection after the free trial period has ended. You will receive a notification email before the end of the free trial period to remind you that the payment is coming up. If you prefer to cancel the continuous subscription, follow the link in the email or refer to the following article:
- Your free trial of Avast Internet Security is now automatically activated. Click Restart Now to complete the upgrade.
- To review your subscription details, right-click the Avast icon in your system tray and select Subscription information.
- On the My licenses screen, check the expiration date of your free trial under Licenses on this PC.
Switch back to Avast Free Antivirus
- Avast Internet Security 19.x
- Avast Free Antivirus 19.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit