How can I fix Avast Firewall if it stops working after a Windows 10 upgrade?
Ensure you upgrade Avast Antivirus to the latest version and restart your system after the upgrade. To upgrade, follow steps in the articles below:
How can I fix Avast Antivirus if it stops working after a Windows 10 upgrade?
Avast Antivirus 2015 R3 and higher are compatible with Microsoft Windows 10. You may need to reinstall the latest version of Avast Antivirus to restore your protection. Follow the steps in the articles below according to your product:
Users with the paid Avast Antivirus products may need to activate the suscription again after re-installing the software. Follow the steps in the articles below according to your product:
How can I fix Avast SecureLine VPN if it stops working in Avast Antivirus after a Windows 10 upgrade?
Make sure that you upgrade Avast Antivirus to the latest version and restart your system after upgrading the program. To upgrade follow the steps in the articles below:
Refer to the following article for installation instructions:
Can I use Avast Security plugins in the Windows 10 Edge browser?
Unfortunately, Avast Online Security and Avast Passwords cannot be used with the Microsoft Edge browser because it does not support the use of plugins. To use plugins you need to configure Microsoft Windows 10 to use a browser that allows plugins by default. To change the default browser setting in Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Go into the settings of your preferred browser and set that browser to be your default.
- Windows opens the Choose default apps screen.
- Scroll down to the Web browser item and click the Edge icon.
- In the Choose app screen select your preferred default browser.
- Avast Premium Security 19.x
- Avast Free Antivirus 19.x
- Avast Omni 1.x
- Avast Premier 19.x
- Avast Internet Security 19.x
- Avast Pro Antivirus 19.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit