This article contains alternative cancellation instructions for if you are unable to cancel an Avast subscription via your Avast Account. For instructions on how to cancel a subscription via your Avast Account, refer to the following article:
If you are unable to cancel a subscription using your Avast Account, we recommend trying one of the alternative methods below:
Cancel via the Avast Customer Portal
The option to cancel a subscription via the Avast Customer Portal applies only if your order was distributed by Digital River or Nexway. To verify your order distributor, check the order confirmation email that you received after purchase, or your debit/credit card statement. For more information, refer to the following article:
Cancel via Avast Support
- Find your Order ID (sometimes called an Order Number or reference ID) in the order confirmation email that you received after the subscription purchase. For more information, refer to the following article:
- Open the Avast Support contact form using the link below:
- Complete all of the necessary fields, then click Submit Request.
Your cancellation request has been submitted. An Avast Support agent will contact you to confirm when the request has been processed.
After you cancel an Avast subscription, you can continue to use the paid products and features until the end of the current subscription period. At this point, you can either renew the subscription, or lose access to the paid products and features.
- All paid Avast consumer products
- All supported operating systems