If you are unable to cancel an Avast subscription via your Avast Account, we recommend trying one of the alternative methods below:
After you cancel an Avast subscription, you can continue to use your paid Avast products until the end of the current subscription period. At this point, you can either renew the subscription, or lose access to the paid products.
Cancel via Avast Support
- Find your Order ID (sometimes called an Order Number or reference ID) in the order confirmation email that you received after the subscription purchase. For more information, refer to the following article:
- Open the Avast Support contact form using the link below:
- Complete all of the necessary fields, then click Submit Request.
Your cancellation request has been submitted. An Avast Support agent will contact you to confirm when the request has been processed.
Cancel via the Avast Customer Portal
The option to cancel a subscription via the Avast Customer Portal only applies if your order was processed by Digital River or Nexway.
To verify which authorized partner processed your order, check the order confirmation email that you received after purchase, or your debit/credit card statement. For more information, refer to the following article:
- All paid Avast consumer products
- All supported operating systems