If certain program components and features are not working properly in Avast Antivirus, we recommend you repair your installation using the Avast Setup wizard. The repair process resets your software configuration by fixing or replacing program files which may be out of date, corrupted, or missing.
When you repair Avast Antivirus, some customized settings may be preserved, however, other settings may return to their default configurations.
- Avast Ultimate 18.x
- Avast Premier 18.x
- Avast Internet Security 18.x
- Avast Pro Antivirus 18.x
- Avast Free Antivirus 18.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit