Avast Antivirus application versions 19.5 or lower are no longer compatible with the Windows 10, 1903 (the May 2019 Update) and later. The automatic Windows 10 update requires you to reinstall your preferred Avast Antivirus product after the update completes. Refer to the instructions below to get the latest version of Avast Antivirus after updating your Windows 10.
- For detailed instructions to reinstall Avast Antivirus, refer to the relevant article below according to product:
- If you have a paid version of Avast Antivirus, you need to activate your subscription. For detailed instructions, refer to the relevant article below according to product:
- Avast Premium Security 19.5 and lower
- Avast Free Antivirus 19.5 and lower
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit, version 1903 (the May 2019 Update) and later