Avast AntiTrack Premium is a privacy application designed to keep your identity safe from the latest online tracking techniques.
In rare cases, Avast AntiTrack Premium may slow down your browser, prevent certain webpages from loading, or prevent email attachments from downloading. If you experience this issue, we recommend following the steps in this article to resolve the issue.
- Uninstall and then reinstall Avast AntiTrack Premium.
- If you continue to experience issues, untick Enable tracking detection in your program settings:
- Click Settings in the bottom-left corner of the user interface.
- Click Enable tracking detection to untick this option.
- If this doesn't solve your issue, disable browser protection for the affected browser:
- Click Browsers from the left-side panel.
- Click the green (ON) slider next to the affected browser, so it changes to red (OFF).
- If none of the above steps solve your issue, remove the Avast AntiTrack Premium browser extension from the affected browser by following the relevant instructions below.
- Avast AntiTrack Premium 1.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit