Avast Battery Saver is designed to extend the battery life of your PC by reducing internal and external power demands.
Install Avast Battery Saver
- Log into Windows as a user with administrator permissions and ensure no other application or antivirus software is running on your PC.
- Click the button below to download the Avast Battery Saver setup file, and save it in a familiar location on your PC (by default, all files are saved to your Downloads folder). Download Avast Battery Saver
- Right-click the downloaded setup file
avast_battery_saver_online_setup.exeand select Run as administrator from the context menu.
- If prompted for permissions by the User Account Control dialog, click Yes (or Continue on older versions of Windows).
- To change the default setup language, click the current language in the top-right corner of the screen. Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu. To proceed with installation, click Install Now.
- Wait while setup installs Avast Battery Saver on your PC.
Avast Battery Saver is now installed on your device.
Troubleshoot installation issues
If you experience any installation issues:
- Ensure your PC meets the minimum system requirements and your Windows is up to date.
- Windows 10 except Mobile and IoT Core Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 8/8.1 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 7 SP1 or higher, any Edition (32 or 64-bit)
- Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions)
- 256 MB RAM or above
- 400 MB free space on the hard disk
- Internet connection is needed to download and the program
- Optimal standard screen resolution no less than 1024 x 768 pixels is recommended
For information on how to install the latest Service Pack on older Windows 7 operating systems, refer to the following article on the Microsoft website:
- Check that the downloaded setup file is not corrupted. For instructions, refer to the following article:
- Restart your PC, and try again to install Avast Battery Saver by following the instructions in this article.
If the issue persists, contact Avast Support.
- Avast Battery Saver 19.x for Windows
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit