If you do not yet have an Avast Account, you can create a new Avast Account with the same email address that you used to purchase the subscription. For detailed instructions, refer to the following article:
If you already have an Avast Account, but it is not linked to the email address that you used to purchase the subscription, you can add a new email address to your existing Avast Account. For more information, refer to the following article:
Cancel via your Avast Account
- Sign in to your Avast Account using the link below:
- Select the Subscriptions tile.
- Click Unsubscribe under the subscription that you want to cancel.
- Select Unsubscribe from future renewals and let my subscription expire on MM/DD/YYYY, and click Confirm.
- Click Got It.
- While the change is processing, the subscription status is Unsubscribing in progress. When the subscription is canceled, the status changes to Expiring. Expired subscriptions appear in your Avast Account for 1 year after expiration.
Your subscription is now canceled. You receive confirmation of the cancellation by email.
After you cancel an Avast subscription, you can continue to use the paid products and features until the end of the current subscription period. At this point, you can either renew the subscription, or lose access to the paid products and features.
The option to cancel a subscription via your Avast Account is not yet available for all Avast subscriptions. If the subscription that you want to cancel does not appear in your Avast Account, or you do not see the Unsubscribe button, refer to the following article for instructions on how to cancel your subscription:
- All Avast consumer products
- All supported operating systems