We have stopped the sale of new Avast Passwords subscriptions. Please be aware of the following:
- You can continue to use the free or the paid version of Avast Passwords if it is already installed on your device.
- If you have an active Avast Passwords subscription, you can still renew it.
- If you need to uninstall and then reinstall Avast Passwords, we recommend first contacting Avast Support.
Avast Passwords is a paid product that requires a subscription to use. After installing Avast Passwords, you need to activate your paid subscription using a valid activation code, or your Avast Account.
- Avast Passwords 21.x for Windows
- Avast Passwords 2.x for Mac
- Avast Premium Security 21.x for Windows
- Avast Premium Security 14.x for Mac
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1 with Convenient Rollup Update, 32 / 64-bit
- Apple macOS 11.x (Big Sur)
- Apple macOS 10.15.x (Catalina)
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)