Avast Passwords is no longer available as a standalone product. Existing subscriptions are still valid and you can continue to use Avast Passwords if it is already installed on your device. If you need to reinstall Avast Passwords, please contact Avast Support.
Avast Passwords is a paid product that requires a subscription to use. After installing Avast Passwords, you need to activate your paid subscription using a valid activation code, or your Avast Account.
- Avast Passwords 20.x for Windows
- Avast Passwords 2.x for Mac
- Avast Premium Security 20.x for Windows
- Avast Premium Security 14.x for Mac
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Apple macOS 11.x (Big Sur)
- Apple macOS 10.15.x (Catalina)
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)