After you purchase an Avast Passwords Premium subscription, you can activate your program with the activation code included in your order confirmation email.
Activate Avast Passwords Premium
- Upgrade to the latest version of Avast Antivirus. Refer to the following article for more information:
- Open the Avast user interface and click Settings.
- Select the Subscription tab from the left panel, and click Insert activation code at the top of the Subscription screen.
- Copy the activation code from your Avast Passwords order confirmation email.
- Paste the activation code into the Insert activation code dialog, then click Next.
Ensure that the entire activation code is displayed in capital letters.
- In the License File Info window, verify your account information by clicking Yes.
- Click OK in the Avast Information dialog.
After the activation code is accepted, the text Your subscription is active appears in the Avast Passwords section. Information about your subscription such as the expiry date and number of days remaining is also visible.
- Avast Passwords Premium 1.x
- Avast Ultimate 17.x
- Avast Premier 17.x
- Avast Internet Security 17.x
- Avast Pro Antivirus 17.x
- Avast Free Antivirus 17.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 2, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition - Service Pack 3, 32-bit