After you purchase the paid version of Avast Passwords, you can activate your subscription with the activation code included in your order confirmation email.
Activate the paid version of Avast Passwords
- Ensure you are using the latest Avast Antivirus program version. Refer to the following article for more information:
- Open the Avast user interface and click Settings.
- Select the Subscription tab from the left panel, then click Insert activation code at the top of the Subscription screen.
- Copy the activation code from your Avast Passwords order confirmation email.
- Paste or type the activation code into the text box, then click Activate.
Ensure that the entire activation code is displayed in capital letters.
After the activation code is accepted, the text Your products were activated appears in the Avast Passwords section. Information about your subscription such as the expiry date and number of days remaining is also visible.
- Avast Passwords Premium 1.x
- Avast Ultimate 17.x
- Avast Premier 17.x
- Avast Internet Security 17.x
- Avast Pro Antivirus 17.x
- Avast Free Antivirus 17.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 2, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition - Service Pack 3, 32-bit