After purchasing Avast AntiTrack, you need to activate the product using a valid activation code (sometimes called a subscription code or voucher code). You do not need to follow these activation instructions if you purchased Avast AntiTrack via the Avast Antivirus user interface, as your subscription is activated automatically after you download and install Avast AntiTrack on the same device.
Activate Avast AntiTrack
Avast AntiTrack automatically prompts you to enter a valid activation code so you can use all the product features. If you cancel the activation dialog, Avast AntiTrack closes and prompts you to activate your subscription when you run the program again.
Your activation code can be located in a number of different places depending on the purchase method. For example, in an order confirmation email, on an activation card, or within another Avast product. For instructions on how to locate your activation code, refer to the following article:
Reactivate Avast AntiTrack
If your subscription is no longer valid, Avast AntiTrack displays a notification, and prompts you to enter a new valid activation code when you open the program again.
Alternatively, if you are unsure why your activation code is no longer valid, contact Avast Support.
To transfer your subscription to a different device, uninstall Avast AntiTrack before activating your subscription on the new device. For reinstallation instructions, refer to the following articles:
Troubleshoot activation issues
In some cases, subscription synchronization may take up to 24 hours after purchase. If your subscription is still not active after this time, refer to the following article:
- Avast AntiTrack 1.x for Windows
- Avast AntiTrack 1.x for Mac
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Apple macOS 11.x (Big Sur)
- Apple macOS 10.15.x (Catalina)
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)