What is Avast Secure Browser?
Avast Secure Browser is an update to Avast SafeZone Browser which contains new features and important security fixes. You received the Avast Secure Browser update because you already had SafeZone Browser installed on your PC.
What is the difference between Avast Secure Browser and Avast SafeZone Browser?
Avast Secure Browser has many of the same features as Avast SafeZone Browser such as Bank Mode and Adblock, but also includes new and improved features. For more information about Avast Secure Browser, read the following article:
Is Avast Secure Browser available to everyone?
Currently, Avast Secure Browser is only available to existing Avast SafeZone Browser users. Avast Secure Browser will be available to everyone in the near future.
How do I remove Avast Secure Browser?
If you do not want to use Avast Secure Browser, you can uninstall the browser from your PC. Refer to the following article for uninstallation instructions:
- Avast Secure Browser
- Avast SafeZone Browser 3.x
- Avast Ultimate 18.x
- Avast Premier 18.x
- Avast Internet Security 18.x
- Avast Pro Antivirus 18.x
- Avast Free Antivirus 18.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 2, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition - Service Pack 3, 32-bit