When you purchase Avast One from within an Avast application, your subscription is automatically activated on the Windows PC you use to make the purchase.
If your subscription does not activate automatically, you need to manually activate it via the Avast Account that is registered with the same email address you used to purchase Avast One. If you want to use your Avast One subscription on another device, you also need to manually activate it. The number of devices you can activate depends on the subscription you purchased.
Activate Avast One
All your Avast subscriptions automatically appear in the Avast Account registered with the same email address you used to make the purchase.
To activate Avast One via your Avast Account:
- Open Avast One, and go to Me ▸ My Subscriptions.
- Click Sign in to Avast Account.
- Enter your Avast Account credentials and click Sign In. Alternatively, select the Create Account tab to create a new Avast Account.
- If you have multiple subscriptions, select the subscription you want to use on this PC.
Your Avast One subscription is now activated. The expiration date of your subscription appears under Subscriptions on this PC.
You can activate your subscription on the number of PCs you specify when making the purchase.
Troubleshoot activation issues
To troubleshoot activation issues, reinstall Avast One on your PC and activate it again. For reinstallation instructions, refer to the following articles:
In some cases, subscription synchronization may take up to 24 hours after purchase. If your subscription is still not active after this time, refer to the following article:
For more information about Avast One, refer to the following article:
- Avast One 20.x for Windows
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 2, 32 / 64-bit