To make accessing your online accounts easier, synchronize the data stored in Avast Passwords across all of your devices using your Avast Account. Before you begin, ensure Avast Passwords is installed on each of the devices you want to synchronize your Avast Passwords data with.
Synchronize the first device
Synchronize subsequent devices
If you have already synchronized a device and now want to synchronize another device, refer to the relevant instructions below according to which type of device you want to synchronize and add to your synchronization group.
Turn off synchronization
You can remove one or more devices from a synchronization group at any time by turning off synchronization.
The device is no longer part of the synchronization group and cannot access any data stored in Avast Passwords.
- Avast Passwords 2.x for Mac
- Avast Passwords 1.x for Android
- Avast Passwords 1.x for iOS
- Avast Premium Security 19.x
- Avast Free Antivirus 19.x
- Avast Omni 1.x
- Avast Premier 19.x
- Avast Internet Security 19.x
- Avast Pro Antivirus 19.x
- Avast Premium Security 14.x for Mac
- Avast Security 14.x for Mac
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Apple macOS 10.15.x (Catalina)
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Google Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21) or higher
- Apple iOS 10.3 or higher