One Touch Login enables you to use your Android or iOS device to access and use Avast Passwords on your Windows PC without entering your Master Password each time.
Refer to the sections in this article for instructions to set up and use this feature.
Enable One Touch Login on your PC and pair it with your mobile device
Before you enable One Touch Login, you need to configure Avast Passwords on your PC. For more details, refer to the following article:
Then, follow the steps below according to your mobile device.
Once your PC and mobile device are paired, you can unlock Avast Passwords on your PC by using your paired mobile device instead of typing your Master Password.
Log into Avast Passwords on your PC using One Touch Login
Avast Passwords is unlocked on your PC.
- Avast Passwords 1.x (paid version)
- Avast Ultimate 18.x
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 2, 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition - Service Pack 3, 32-bit
- Google Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16) or higher
- Apple iOS 8 or higher