After you activate an Avast SecureLine VPN (Multi-Device) subscription on your first device, you can use device pairing to activate your subscription on additional devices (including on Android TV).
Generate a pairing code
Refer to the relevant section below according to the new device that you want to activate:
Enter your pairing code
After generating a pairing code on the new device, enter this code on another mobile or desktop device where Avast SecureLine VPN is already active. Refer to the relevant section below according to the previously activated device:
Troubleshoot pairing issues
If you experience any pairing issues:
- Ensure you have correctly entered the pairing code.
The pairing code refreshes every 15 minutes.
- Ensure you have a Multi-Device Avast SecureLine VPN subscription. You can verify this via the Avast Account that is linked to the email address you used to purchase the subscription, or an order confirmation email.
- Ensure your Avast SecureLine VPN subscription is already activate on at least one device before you start pairing additional devices. For detailed activation instructions, refer to the following article:
- Device pairing is available in the following versions of Avast SecureLine VPN:
- Windows: Version 5.8.5262 and later
- Mac: Version 4.2.1 and later
- Android: Version 6.12.13501 and later
- iOS: Version 6.5.0 and later
- Avast SecureLine VPN 5.x for Windows
- Avast SecureLine VPN 4.x Mac
- Avast SecureLine VPN 6.x for Android
- Avast SecureLine VPN 6.x for iOS
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise / Education - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise - 32 / 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate - Service Pack 1, 32 / 64-bit
- Apple macOS 11.x (Big Sur)
- Apple macOS 10.15.x (Catalina)
- Apple macOS 10.14.x (Mojave)
- Apple macOS 10.13.x (High Sierra)
- Apple macOS 10.12.x (Sierra)
- Google Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23) or later
- Apple iOS 12.0 or later
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch